Hello! Time for the November challenge at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
I used stamps from Hero Arts for my card. I stamped and embossed the dolls then used Color Burst Powder to paint the dolls outfits red. Around the dolls I painted with gold Gansai Tambi watercolor paint and sprinkled on a little red Color Burst. The sentiment is heat embossed in gold on velum. I added some red glitter Nuvo drops to finish off the card.
I hope you are inspired to share your work at Happy Little Stampers November Watercolour Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
This is gorgeous Kelly! I love the Colour Burst Powders and the dolls are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
This stunning card, lovely the girls.
ReplyDeletehugs
Meena DT
What a neat card! Love the vibrancy and gorgeous metallic accents. Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)
ReplyDelete