Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cute Spooks


Tropical Storm Patricia is moving through here this weekend.  The gloomy rainy weather is perfect for staying indoors and card making.  I made this card for the Lawnscaping Challenge.


I created the background by masking of a moon and clear embossing a spider web on water color cardstock than watercoloring the piece with blue distress inks.  When the watercoloring was dry I sponged yellow distress inks on the moon and black ink over the edges of the watercolored pieces.  The monsters and pumpkins I colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I also sponged some black distress ink on them for some shadows.  I addes wink of stella to the moon, pumpkins and monsters.  I embossed the trees on gray cardstock and fussy cut them.
Lawn Fawn Stamps used from Monster Mash, So Thankful, Into the Woods and Happy Everything sets.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. *gasp* this is just AMAZING!! LOOOOOOVE all of the coloring...wow!! and the details are amazing!! wow! i'm in love! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought to make black trees with that stamp!! I LOVE this!!! Such a clever design. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscapings Challenges. - Roxanne

    ReplyDelete

So Many Books

Hello.  Here with a book mark for the "Anything But a Card Challenge" at A Blog Named Hero. I applied chalk throu...