Hi there! This month I made for the Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge I used stamps and Dies from Studio Katia. Studio Katia is in the city I grew up from. I used Dewernt Inktense Watercolor Pencils to add color to the stamped images. The colors from these pencils is very concentrated so I started by adding a little color, spread it with water then added more if it needed it. I stamped the images with black Versafine then clear embossed them, this makes them pop.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you join our challenge this month.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!
Your little lion is so cute Kelly and I love the layout of this card! The black frame really pops against that gorgeous background paper.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Thank you for the recipe for this card. I love your way of doing watercolor. I like how the color has different intensities in different areas of the image.
ReplyDeletehugs,
BozenA
Too cute! Love the amazing layout and all the colourful elements you added here Kelly. Fabulous frame and spotted background. Super sentiment.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card. Love that lion.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Meena Herale
So cute! Love the colors - they are so vivid!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your ROAR card and the way you coloured it! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card! The colouring is great.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Beautiful coloring!
ReplyDeleteA great fun card, Kelly! I love that black die cut window - such a great shape!
ReplyDelete