Hello. As I write this we are having a rainy spring day, I don't know if the sun will come out and bring us a rainbow but we need the rain. The optional theme for April at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge is rainbow.

I stamped images from Flora and Fauna on watercolour paper using waterproof archival ink. I used masking to create some depth and layer the images. I then did some controlled smooshing. I smooshed distress ink pads on a piece of acetate spritzed with water then smooshed the acetate on the paper. I used paper towel to remove excess water.
When the ink was dry I heat embossed the sentiment and adhered a piece of fun foam to the back. Thank you for stopping by I look forward to seeing your projects at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge.
What a bright and cheery card Kelly and it certainly brings a smile to my face.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter.
Hugs
Carol x
Happy Easter, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your card looks so beautiful with this watercolor rainbow background and a beautiful black border in a floral pattern. A great design!
Hugs,
BożenA
What a great background! Love the floral bottom border in black - perfect!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous rainbow background Kelly. Lovely floral image with that sweet birdie.
ReplyDeleteGreat background which suits the stamped images perfectly
ReplyDelete