Friday, November 17, 2017

Season's Greetings Shaker



Hello!  I'm here today with a card for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge.


I have older Lawn Fawn stamp sets but this is my oldest Christmas set.  I still have the matching patterned paper too.  The stamp set is from 2012.  I water colored a galaxy background on watercolor paper and die cut it when it was dry.  I then embossed the trees and some snowflakes using a glittery white embossing powder.  I initially tried doing this as an embossed resist by first die cutting the circle, embossing the tree images then water coloring but I found that the tree images didn't come out very well.  
Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kelly! I love the watercolor backdrop for the fun shaker! Let it Snow is still one of my favorite sets for making Christmas cards! I'm so glad you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

So Many Books

Hello.  Here with a book mark for the "Anything But a Card Challenge" at A Blog Named Hero. I applied chalk throu...