Monday, May 8, 2017

Written In The Stars.


Image may contain: text
I'am very excited to be joining the Chibitronic Design Team, Chibitronics are such a fun product! For my first Design Team project I made a Mother's Day Card using stamps from Lawn Fawn.  I first wrote MOM in pencil at the top of a piece of card stock then stamped the stars along the letters.  I erased the pencil lined then colored the stars and covered them with Glossy Accents.  I stamped the owl and tree stump, masked the stamped images and the bottom of the card.  Once the Glossy Accents was dry I blended Distress Ink over the piece, the Glossy Accents resists the ink so the yellow stars show.  Once my card front was complete I built my Chibitronic circuit.  To figure out the placement of my lights I held my card front up to a lamp and placed a piece of computer printer paper cut down to the size of the card front over top.  The light shone through the card stock and I could see where the stars were and mark on the computer paper where I wanted the lights to be.  I than built my circuit on the paper.




Chibitronics are such a cool way to make a unique interactive card.  If you would like to see more project ideas head over to the Chibitronic website.
Thank you for stopping by.  


2 comments:

So Many Books

Hello.  Here with a book mark for the "Anything But a Card Challenge" at A Blog Named Hero. I applied chalk throu...