I used some of my favorite Hero Arts stamps for my card; a large Gerbera Daisy from 2012, a dotted background stamp from 2012 and "All Occasion Messages" a sentiment stamp set from 2011. I stamped the daisy image several times and colored the images with Copic Markers then fussy cut the flowers. For the background I smooshed Distress Ink on a piece of acetate than applied it to a piece of watercolor card stock. When the background dried I stamped the dot background stamp with Hero Arts Butter Bar mid-tone shadow ink on it. I adhered the daisies using foam tape on the lighter orange one. The sentiment is embossed with my favorite white embossing powder from Hero Arts. For a finishing touch I used some clear Nuvo Drops, I love how the drops look like water droplets.
**GIVEAWAY INFO:
A Blog Named Hero is so thankful for our wonderful sponsors and collaborating companies! Several companies decided to help us celebrate our fifth anniversary with giveaways and they were so generous that we decided to spread the love over both hop days with different prizes to be won each day! Giveaway prizes total more than $500! To win, leave a comment on each hop stop. We will select winners randomly from different blogs so the more blogs you visit each day, the greater your chances of winning! And be sure to visit the Saturday post from A Blog Named Hero for the list of Saturday hoppers and prizes! Comments must be left before 11:59 PM EDT on Tuesday, March 28th and winners will be announced on March 30th.
Today's prizes include the following:
- $50 gift card to Simon Says Stamp
- $50 gift card to Gina K Designs
- $25 gift card to Winnie & Walter
- $25 gift card to Lawn Fawn
- $20 gift card to Avery Elle
- prize pack from Mama Elephant
- gift card from Studio Katia
- one Online Card Class of your choice
- one set of distress oxide inks from Jennifer McGuire Ink
Your next stop on the hop is my fellow Design Team member, the creative Swapna Patil. To return to the blog hop list please click here (you will return to A Blog Named Hero).
Thank for stopping by, enjoy the hop!

So pretty, Kelly! I love those big gerberas!!
ReplyDeleteLove the fussy cut daisies
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and all the flowers!
ReplyDeleteGreat card with lovely colors! TFS
ReplyDeleteGorgeous-great colours!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...lovin' those big ole blooms!
ReplyDeleteFun bold colors. Veey nice.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletelove the colors used on this card
The gerber daisies are my mom's favorites and they do beg for the bright bold palette you used. Great card.
ReplyDeleteWow, lovely colouring. Love what you made
ReplyDeleteThe bright colors are great
ReplyDeleteThe Gerbera Daisies are so bright and vibrant!! Lovely combination of stamps!!
ReplyDeletewonderful card Kelly - can't go wrong with those pretty colors and the gerberas!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh how bright and springy I love these colors
ReplyDeleteSpring is in the air. Who wouldn't love to receive that card! So bright and cheerful.
ReplyDeleteLove the gorgeous spring colors! So pretty!
ReplyDeletebeautiful choice of colors
ReplyDeleteJust love those daisies! Flowers "just for you" is a great way to celebrate any occasion -- especially an anniversary! Thanks for sharing your card.
ReplyDeleteI love how colorful your card is, and your Copic coloring is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHow do you possibly pick a favorite HA product!? :) Beautiful card.
ReplyDeletePretty card, love the colors.
ReplyDeleteso bright and pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove those big, gorgeous blooms!
ReplyDeleteLoved the use of older products with new! Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card ! Great colouring (especially that red gerbera !!) and background !
ReplyDeleteHappy 5th Anniversary !
Warm Birthday greetings (it's mine today as well) from Belgium,
Lieve
Happy 5th Anniversary! Thanks for the blog hop. What a fun card!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are so vibrant. I feel like these flowers are under the windowsill behind the blue sky. So nice!
ReplyDeleteI really like at the coloring on your daisies... yellow and orange... my favorites! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteSuch bright colors!! Great card. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win the give away.
ReplyDeleteAlways loved the gerber daisies. Great card!
ReplyDeleteI Love this card! Vibrant and one of my fave flowers! Thanks for the share.
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE COLORS!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning.
ReplyDeleteLove the stamps and colors!
ReplyDeleteI just love the yellow in this cards, fits nice with the other colours!
ReplyDeleteLove the Gerbera daisies!
ReplyDeleteLove your card.
ReplyDeleteLove daisies!
ReplyDeleteFabulous job colouring your flowers, so bright and sunny!! I am craving some of those Nuvo drops too.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and bright! I think this is perfect for Spring!
ReplyDeleteYour Gerbera daisies are a lovely spot of springtime color!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card!! Love your beautiful flowers, colored so wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors on the flowers, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL card! I love the subtle dots on the background!
ReplyDeleteLove that daisy stamp and your coloring makes it pop!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors.
ReplyDeleteMartha M
Love the bright and cheerful flowers.
ReplyDeleteNice card!
ReplyDeleteStunning floral card!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love these colors! I use these more than most! Loving this blog hop with all this talent and inspiration! Thanks for sharing yours!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! My favorite flower!!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors, great card!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors, great card!
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful Gerberas! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLve the big bright flowers and soft background,
ReplyDeleteYellow does brighten up whatever it is near. Love your card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful pop of color!
ReplyDeleteMe gustan mucho las flores y el usos de colores fuertes.
ReplyDeleteOh this is so beautiful
ReplyDeleteLove it....screams spring!
ReplyDeleteLovely bold colours!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card with a great flower image to color.
ReplyDeletegerberas are amongst my favorite flowers, so I love your card and I like that you used some older stamps we might have in our stash and in need of some inking ;-)
ReplyDeleteSuch a bright and cheerful card!
ReplyDeleteI love large flower stamps and this one really made my day! The colors are vibrant and cheerful. Thank you for posting this!
ReplyDeleteLovely card!
ReplyDeleteVerry pretty. The flowers are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love those big Hero Arts flowers!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, love this!
ReplyDeleteWow, those flowers really pop!
ReplyDeleteLove your coloring! Fun spring cards 😁
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Yellow is my favorite color.
ReplyDeletePretty cards.
ReplyDeleteSuch a vibrant card! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo. Very nicely done!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Such vibrant colors!
ReplyDeletePretty and bright! Would cheer up any day!
ReplyDeleteI love blog hops because they are so inspiring--thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the daisies. They are vibrant and attractive.
ReplyDeleteThe color is so rich and beautiful on your card!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love those colors. Nicely done.👍
ReplyDeleteWow great colouring flowers very nice result thank you
ReplyDeleteLovely card and I love seeing some of the older HA stamps again!
ReplyDeleteDaisies are always a favorite! Love the color combo... very nice!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration. I am glad to see that you used an older stamp set. Sometimes all the older stamps can be overlooked with so many new products on the market. Have a great day and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletevery nice cards....like your coloring :)
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, so colorful and cheery.
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous happy card, I love vibrant colours on cards!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, so colorful and cheery.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful flowers :)
ReplyDeleteLovely colors for the daisies
ReplyDeleteyep! so pretty! LUV a "little bit of yellow" myself! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your colors ! Happiness always on your 5 year anniversary !
ReplyDeleteLove those bright daisies!
ReplyDeletePretty card! I love the older stamps. Too many new ones coming out every month for me to keep up with (brain power & money) so it's good to see the older ones used again!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the bright colors and I love Gerber Daisies! TFS
ReplyDeleteSo simply with the choice of flower but the color makes it bold beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers!
ReplyDeleteWhat happy Gerbs! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors!
ReplyDeletegreat card! i love pulling things out of my old stash and putting them to use! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely, bright card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteEveryone loves getting "Happy Mail", like this!
ReplyDeleteSo simple, yet so beautiful with the colors you used!
ReplyDeleteYes, I have this stamp. Time to pull it out again.
ReplyDeletelove the this stamp. beautiful coloring.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colors.
ReplyDeleteSuch bright deep colors. Versatile. Thank you for sharing your talent
ReplyDeleteoh I love cards with flowers and your is so pretty
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love the vibrant colors.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration and participation in this blog.
Gorgeous flowers, this stamp is a favorite, and you colors are fab!
ReplyDeleteLike the wonderful & striking coloring of the Daisy stamps.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Beautiful blooms...love the bold colours.
ReplyDeletewow. those just pop out at you. love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card. It just proves that Hero Arts stamps are timeless and great for combining to make a new look. I have all my Hero Arts stamps from over the years and continue to use them all!
ReplyDeleteThose gerbera daisies are so lovely - just right for Spring! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThe colors on the card are so bold - beautiful...glad that you are participating in the 5th year and congratulations to Hero Arts on their 5th year....
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful! Thanks for the ideas!
ReplyDeleteLove those large bright flowers, beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I have lots to learn! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove the stamps and the colors you use wow the blending is beautiful what a pop.
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteCute cute card!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors and floral design.
ReplyDeleteSo colorful - and just a very happy card!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and flowers. Love the colors so pretty and perfect for spring!
ReplyDeleteWow -- those colors are beautiful. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card. Great job!
ReplyDeletenatgodfrey4@gmail.com
Love the stamps and colors! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love the bold and bright colors! Just perfect for these flowers and what we all need to remind us spring is near! Love the background too!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty flower card...love the colors you chose!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty cad Kelly. Love the bright colors and the shading.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 5 years! I like the large size of the daisies and their shading.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Happy 5th Anniversary to ABNH!!
ReplyDeleteFrom a fellow Canadian living in the U.S. lovely card and, yes, yellow brightens everything up!!
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are so striking! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors
ReplyDeleteThose blooms are STUNNING!!! LOVE the colors!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Can't wait to start planting.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Amazing dimension in your blooms. Ready for blooms in my garden now!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this, Kelly! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate at A Blog Named Hero. We're happy you're on our team. :)
ReplyDeleteI have this stamp. I should say own it but granddaughter has it her house. We use it quite a bit. Your colors hit it off.
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly, I absolutely love this card and these beautiful bright colors are awesome. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLinda d.
I love the cheerful colors of the daisy. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card, I love the colors. Thank you for sharing your talent!
ReplyDeleteThe dew drops look so real. Love the card
ReplyDeleteLove the Gerbers!!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are lovely.
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are very lovely.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this card, beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteLove the color!
ReplyDeletesuch a bright, cheerful card. Love the colors:)
ReplyDeleteI love floral images and your card is stunning! Love the bright coloring!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright and cheerful card. Love the way that you have brought the Gerberas to life
ReplyDeleteGerbera daisies are my favorite flowers. Love your card. TFS
ReplyDeleteSo bright and pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright cheerful flowers. Such pretty colors
ReplyDeleteSo happy and fun!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. The daisies r perfect for the beginning of spring. So bright & cheerful.
ReplyDeleteSo bright and happy!!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of your flowers. That's really a great stamp, and the card is stunning.
ReplyDeleteLove the florals
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring.
ReplyDeleteLovely floral card. Great colouring.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful coloring!!
ReplyDeleteHappy card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colorful spring card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely bright fun card.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors! Love the card for spring!
ReplyDeleteLove the daisies. I live that they are friendly and colorful.
ReplyDeleteAnother of my favorite flowers - love the colors and your design.
ReplyDeletegorgeous design and colors!
ReplyDeleteBright, beautiful colors!
ReplyDeletesometimes simplicity can be the most beautiful design!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty & colorful!! I love big flower stamps such as yours!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright cheery feel of this card!
ReplyDeleteLovely bright flowers!Thank you for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5th Anniversary to ABNH!
Your card is so pretty--I love gerbera daisies!
ReplyDeleteI love daisies. Puts me in the spring mood.
ReplyDeleteLove how happy this card is. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteReally like the way you showcase
ReplyDeletethe flower in different ways!
Such a bright pretty card, perfect for spring!
ReplyDeleteBright,, beautiful card! I wish I had better luck growing gerberas.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to ABNH on their 5th anniversary. And thank you for participating as part of the design team with this blog hop with your lovely card!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love how the flower extends beyond the mat.
ReplyDeleteLove the cheery colors--TFS!
ReplyDeleteGreat design. Love the use of big, bold flowers. So very cheerful!
ReplyDeleteI love the bright colors of your daisies! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coloring
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, I have been told that all the best people have their anniversary on today's date as my parents have been married 57 years today
ReplyDeleteNice and sunny!!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteFun ink background with the Nuvo drops!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Incredible coloring.
ReplyDelete