It got cold for here on the weekend, my kids were really hoping for snow. No snow for us but made a card using the pretty Simon Says Card kit with the lovely snowflake stamps I received from my kids for Christmas. Perfect stamps for sending cards to Canadian family who enjoy plenty of snow. I embossed the snowflakes on water color cardstock with a glittery white embossing powder, sprayed the cardstock and added Brusho powder to it. I sprayed the cardstock with water that had a bit of pearl ex mixed in for some shine. I was inspired by the Paper Craft Crew challenge for my card design.Also sharing this at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New (December card kit is new and first time I used it).
Thanks for coming by.

So soft and pretty, Kelly! You did this kit proud! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “New Something” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!
ReplyDeleteKelly, Gorgeous and serene Snow themed card! Love the colors and touches of sparkle on the snowflakes. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and look for your card to be featured on the PCC225 Top Picks blog post.
ReplyDelete