Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Floral Water Colored Card



Hello!  February's watercolor challenge at Happy Little Stampers is Anything Goes with an Optional twist of dies.  



I like the effect of die cutting a sentiment and layering it to give it dimension.  I have to be careful when doing this technique to keep track of the little pieces that fit in the openings of the letters.  For this card I did some no line water coloring by stamping the daisies using light colored ink on water color card stock.  The daisy stamp is from Happy Little Stampers set "Especially For You"  and the sentiment die is from My Favorite Things. 

I hope you are inspired to play along with the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge for February.

Thanks for stopping by. 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kelly! Love the watercoloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely, Kelly. :) You make me want that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just stunning Kelly! I love your soft and pretty background that really makes the flowers pop. They are painted beautifully and arranged so well on the design.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly - I'm in LOVE with your card - beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, Kelly, I LOVE this card. You have created a masterpiece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is definitely frame worthy such a beauty ! The colours are stunning and love the die cut gives great dimension.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really caught my eye when I first saw it on the DT blog. That flower stamp is such a great image and I love how you've used it. The colour combination is fabulous, and the deep red/purple is beautiful. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

So Many Books

Hello.  Here with a book mark for the "Anything But a Card Challenge" at A Blog Named Hero. I applied chalk throu...