Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Warm Wishes


Hello!  I made this card using stamps, patterned papers, dies and sequins from Lawn Fawn to participate in the Lawnscaping challenge and the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
I used stamping and masking to create the scene with the Yeti and hot cocoa.


I than embossed the snowflakes in glittery white and blended Broken China Distress Ink for the sky.  I colored the yeti and cup using Copic markers.  The sentiment was embossed with the same sparkly white as the snowflakes and I blended blue distress ink over it as well.  
Thanks for stopping by.
Winter 2016 Blog Hop


15 comments:

  1. Eeek! How fun is that yeti with his cup of cocoa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! The cuteness of this card!!! I love this sweet yeti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhMyJingleStix!!! How cute is this card, and WOW on all the details.. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing. Your card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and images and I love the pattern paper you used as well as the awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, he shouldn't be so grumpy once he has his hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

So Many Books

Hello.  Here with a book mark for the "Anything But a Card Challenge" at A Blog Named Hero. I applied chalk throu...