Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Lawnscaping Embossing Challenge


Kids are back to school this week and I was finally able to make some time for a card.  I made this for the current Lawnscaping Challenge.


I dry embossed the puffy star die onto a piece of blue card stock and went around it with a gel pen.  I don't have much luck with black embossing powder so instead I used black ink embossed with clear embossing powder for the gumball machine and sentiment.  I painted the gumball machine with water colors and used glossy accents to create a glassy look to the globe of the machine.
The stamps I used are from the Lawn Fawn set "Sweet Smiles"

Thanks for stopping by for a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Many Books

Hello.  Here with a book mark for the "Anything But a Card Challenge" at A Blog Named Hero. I applied chalk throu...