Another water colored card today, also using Distress Inks. This time I used stamps from the set made by Mama Elephant for Simon Says Stamp called "Summer Garden". I added some glitter to the flowers when the water coloring was dry using a jelly roll pen. I'm linking this to the Simon Say's Stamp Monday Challenge: Don't Abandon the Coral.
I also linked this through Flickr to the May challenge on the Mama Elephant blog.
Thanks for stopping by for a look

Beautiful card! Your watercoloring is lovely. And the colors are Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
This card is GORGEOUS! Wow! I just stared at it for so long that my husband thought I had gone into some sort of coma! I love watercoloring and am an admirer of those who have nailed this skill-- an you definitely have nailed it! I love the bright whimsical feel of this, yet it is also blended so softly and beautifully. You really did an incredible job and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWow thank you so much for your kind comments they made my day!
ReplyDeleteSpotted this in the MasKerade Gallery...it's amazing!
ReplyDelete