It's been incredibly busy for me with a new baby and back to school it was wonderful to take a break and make a card. I tinted embossing paste with re inkers and applied it through a stencil to make the fiery stripes. For some more texture/ interest I added glossy accents to the scales of the dragon and his fire. All the stamps used are from Lawn Fawn. I am entering this in the Lawnscaping challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So Many Books
Hello. Here with a book mark for the "Anything But a Card Challenge" at A Blog Named Hero. I applied chalk throu...
-
Hello! As a member of the Design Team for A Blog Named Hero I am excited to be participating in the 5th Anniversary Blog Hop (t...
-
Hello, welcome to my blog as part of the Chibitronics and My Favorite Things Blog Hop! I listed some of my supplies...
-
I am very excited to be a part of the Jump Start the Holidays With Hero Arts Blog Hop. This blog hop is to celebrate fall and winte...


Super cool background!
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute! Love the background with that fun dragon. Love your card.
ReplyDeleteLynn
ahhhhhhh!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! that colored embossing paste - AHHHH!! love it so much!! wow!!! that dragon and the cupcake are soooooooooo cute paired together!! this ROCKS!!! wow!! thanks so much for joining us at the lawnscaping challenge! :D
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS FANTASTIC! I adore the paste that looks like fire! Genius! Thank you for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! You got a perfect fire effect with your embossing paste!! Sooooo cool!! The dragon is so cute, love your card!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)
Love the fire colored embossing paste! Great card!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love how bold and graphic it is and how you variegated the color of the embossing paste. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
ReplyDelete