Saturday, August 10, 2013

Birthday Balloon














Today I took the 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge which is currently Birthday Theme.  The challenge is to complete my project in 10 minutes.  In order to do this I tried to plan most of the card out.  Usually I have an idea of what I want to make and embellish and improve on it as I go.  A change I had to make was to add the rhinestones rather than Stickles as planned.

CD_23

I used this weeks card sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kelly

Some of my Supplies:
Stamps: from Avery Elle
Patterened Paper: Basic Grey
Ink and Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Rhinestones and embossing powder: Hero Arts

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! I love the clusters of stars stamped around the balloon animal!
    Thanks for much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love this fun balloon dog.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - love the dog image! Thanks so much for playing at 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp is so cute, love the color combo you used.

    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, good luck with the prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kelly, this card is so cute! I love this balloon dog, and I love how you've used him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stamp and a great sketch too - love your card.
    Thanks for joining in the birthday celebrations at the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colorful fun! A perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sketch, the colors and how cute is that balloon dog? Congrats on being a craft dash favorite!

    ReplyDelete

So Many Books

Hello.  Here with a book mark for the "Anything But a Card Challenge" at A Blog Named Hero. I applied chalk throu...