Monday, April 22, 2013

Light Up


First card I have made using materiel's from my Studio Calico card kit subscription.  I used the layout for the current Retro Sketches challenge.  Hard to see but I added some glossy accents to the heart and the screw connector parts of the light bulb.  

I'm editing this because I forgot this card is also for the current Lawnscaping challenge.  
I have been finding card making challenges really inspiring.  In the last few months I got back into making cards and the challenges have given me inspiration for layouts, techniques, trends and colours.  If I am making a card for a specific person and occasion I also try to keep in mind what they like (and dislike).  For this card I used material from the April Studio Calico kit the patterned paper in the kit  helped me with my color choices and the stamp set is from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by.
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment